Friday, January 19

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #65 ~ Picture Inspiration

Morning, it's been a crazy couple of weeks trying to get Dillon into a new school, my home educating him has reached it's end and I'm handing it over to the professionals lol.

We have a new challenge on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today...
This years colour is ultra violet so I thought it would be fun to use.

I confess that I completely struggle with colour but I gave the challenge a go...
I've used the mini profile Curly hair and Head & Torso mixed media templates, with the profile face stamp on a wooden block canvas.
I coloured her in using stabilo all graphite pencil, a little white for highlights. The background is golden fluid acrylic paint in violet. I love how the translucency soaks into the wood keeping the grain.
I have stamped her features in grey ink so it would work well with pencil. The pupil in black ink. I also thought I would add a few freckles but not sure they look like she have chicken pox instead... lol.
The crown has been heat embossed along with a few stars from the profile stamp set.
The roses inspired from the picture adorn her top I used the rose border stamp which I will get new stock as soon as I can... I've outlined some of her in black posca pen and added details with white posca pen.


click pics for links

Thanks for stopping by enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I have to say Kim I am loving these wooden blocks you are producing, such a fabulous idea. The single pop of colour really brings her to life and I love her blemishes, she is a natural beauty.
Warm hugs & wishes Tracey xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites